Friday, August 5, 2011

Being Happy?

What does it mean to be happy?

I'm sitting at my desk wondering...  Does it mean being happy all the time? Once a day? Is it having a happy life with some moments of sadness? How do you measure being happy? I mean, I'm happy with my life, but there are moments of sadness. Right? So, how do you measure happiness? Every day should be the greatest day of your life. You're alive! Right? So, why do we not live life happily sometimes?

Life is all about making the best of what you have. If we don't have moments of sadness we would never know what is like to be happy... There are people who are suffering all over the world. I wish I could change all of that. Yet, I can't, we can only do so much... What we can do is live every day as if it was our last. We can find peace if we create a state of happiness and peacefulness to make an aura of hopefulness. Maybe you don't agree, but how do you measure the happiness that we are living? I am not talking about you being happy because you bought a car.

Happiness is more than that, what about our family? What about our religion? Where do you come from? Friends... Happiness should be all around us, it is our tool to change the world, and to live every day as if it was your last.

No comments:

Post a Comment